Research Library on Islamic Law and History (approx. 1800 titles)
of the late Professor Rudolph "Ruud" Peters,
Emeritus of Islamic Law, University of Amsterdam
Ruud Peters (1943-2022) was one of the world’s leading scholars in Islamic Law.
His working library reflects the distinct research areas of its compiler in a unique way: From the history of Jihad, to Egyptian history in Ottoman and Khedival times to Islamic Law which was his main field of research over a period of 40 years.
Order No.: COL_141
Price: 68 000 € (excl. VAT)
The library consists of three main subject areas and counts a total of c. 1800 titles:
1. Islamic Law: c. 640 titles, 46% Arabic, 33% English, 7% Turkish, 15% other languages
2. Islamic Studies: c. 500 titles, 22% Arabic, 42% English, 25% Dutch, 8% German
3. Islamic History: c. 660 titles, 31% Arabic, 48% English, 9% Dutch, 6% German
1. Islamic Law Collection: 29.800.00 EUR
2. Islamic Studies Collection: 22,200.00 EUR
3. Islamic History Collection: 28,000.00 EUR
The three subject collections can be purchased separately. If bought together a discount of 15% will apply and the total price will be 68,000.00 EUR instead of 80,000.00 EUR.
A complete list of titles for each subject area is available in Excel format.
»»» Please use the link above!